Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 44 - May 11, 2015

Joinville

Me and Dos Anjos

Meeee

So yeah yesterday was a lot better than the Christmas call, WOW hahaha. I only cried a little bit this time! It was super good to see your faces and hear your voices; it’s been too long. I didn’t even feel super trunky afterward, so that was cool!  It was really good to talk to Skylar. I hope she is doing well and hope she knows how happy and grateful I am to be her brother. 

I can feel myself changing and its not a small change, it’s a big one. I realized at home I had a testimony, but it was so weak. I can honestly say I know exactly was it feels like to have that "burning" testimony. It is so real and so TRUE!  But I love you all and hope you know that when we are doing what the Lord asks of us, those are the things that make the difference!

Love,
Elder Buck




No comments:

Post a Comment