Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 94 - April 25, 2016





 Our ward cooking competition was a success!

So this week was super busy with the activity. Getting people to commit to bring desserts for the organizations was really stressful, but the result turned out to be so much more than I thought it would be! We had a solid 17 non-members and a bunch of less active members there. It was by far the best activity that I’ve ever planned in my mission. It was really great to see the ward get together to set up everything and eat and talk together. I have never seen so many people in that chapel the whole time I’ve been here. We also got a couple of referrals (the first since I’ve been here may I add hahaha) and it was so worth all the stress! Now we will just see what happens. So the work is progressing a bit, we just have a lot of following up to do now! 

And for more big news: I started my very last transfer in the field TODAY :)

Love you all! Tchau!

Elder Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment