Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 91 - April 4, 2016



Well this week was great with conference and everything. We honestly only had about 2 whole days of work and the rest of the week we were in the areas of other missionaries for zone meetings and general conference broadcasting, so I don’t have anything very special or interesting to report. We went to the stake center in Chapecó to watch conference and it is a 2 ½ hour bus ride (not too ridiculous). We slept in the same place with 10 other elders... it's awful! The mattresses are so nasty too! hahaha I’m definitely happy to know I will be sleeping in my own bed tonight (sort of...)!

One of my favorite quotes though from conference was, "The best leaders are the best followers..."

I made my very last planner and I think it’s a beauty! But there are still 3 more weeks before I can even use it...

Have a good week everyone! Tchau

Elder Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment