Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 28 - January 19, 2015



 The only thing that gets me through this heat...tereré!

morro da cruz, hoje de manhã!

Hello!

Cool Thing: We had Interviews with the president this week and every time I meet with him I always get a very reassuring feeling that he is indeed a man called of God. I love my mission President! He told me some cool stuff.

Interesting Character: Old Lady... Me and Elder were walking down the street and this old lady was sitting out on her balcony and reading her Bible and as we walked by she just said, "Jesus is awesome!" We stopped and she proceeded to tell us a bunch of stuff about Jesus. She was really crazy but she is so right! Jesus IS awesome!

Funny thing: I got nothing for this week!

Spiritual Experience: We gave a ton of priesthood blessings this week and they were super powerful! (Sorry I’m not going into detail I have like two seconds to write this...)

Scripture of the week: 1 Nephi 21: 14-16. We shared this scripture with a lot of people this week and I love it!

Hope y’all have a good week!

Elder Buck




No comments:

Post a Comment