Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Week 69 - November 3, 2015


Hey Everyone!

So this week went really really well and we got a little flame started in this tiny branch here in São Francisco do Sul. We have really been emphasizing the principle of fasting and we have seen so many blessings come from it. It is one thing to learn a principle and it is another to COMPREHEND a principle. We have had to exercise a lot of faith this week and we are really seeing a lot of results. I don’t know why I haven’t done this with more frequency at the beginning of my mission. It just brings so many blessings (see "Is this not the Fast I have Chosen" by Henry B. Erying). 

As for progressing investigators...this week has been tough, but we are working really hard with the reactivation thing and getting people to church. So that has been working out pretty well! Fortunately my Portuguese has gotten a lot better because I am training an American, and it is pretty funny because I have been fooling so many people this week! 

I hope everyone is doing good there at home! I don’t have time to email everyone (anyone really) today but thank you all for the emails and support I really loved hearing from y’all! Just know I love this work and I not want to be anywhere else! Tchau!

Elder Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment