Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 72 - November 23, 2015

 Just waiting at the bus stop.

Hey Y’all!

It sure is good hearing from you guys every week and I love all the detail and stuff you guys put in. I feel so updated! Peterson and I have had a great week and lots of prayers and fasting has really paid off for us here. Never again will I neglect fasting like I did at home, let me tell ya! We have been working super hard with some less active members, and seriously it has brought us so much more work and referrals than I ever thought it would. When we got here there were about 45-50 people going to church consistently, but yesterday we had a total of 66 people there. That may not seem like a lot, but is moving us a lot closer to making this branch into a ward (which is definitely attainable) and getting this branch a reform approved. Which would be so great because this building is in rough shape! But we are definitely feeling the blessings as we try to help these members do their job and see the importance of keeping sacred covenants with God. 

On another note I almost kicked a dog in the face, but I didn’t because the owner was watching. (I totally should have done it because the dog was charging us, acting like it was going to bite us...It would’ve been awesome!) Hahaha it was good stuff! 

I don’t know what else to write but I love you all and hope you all have a great week! Tchau!

Elder Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment