Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 90 - March 28, 2016




I got soaked and Elder Morales sleeps with his eyes open! #creepy


I’m just going to wrap up this email very simply by saying that we had a really great week of finding and teaching. I really like my companion because he’s a hard worker and makes my life a lot easier sometimes! We have been working super well together and we have seen a lot of the fruits of our labor, I think partly because of the Harmony we have in our companionship! We have been gaining a lot of trust with the members and seems like the missionary work is starting to fire up. And I have to say that my testimony hasn’t grown as much in my entire life as it has in these past 21 months. It is incredible to look back and see how much I’ve grown and progressed personally and how much the Lords work has progressed. I know that the church is true and that "after all that has been said, our greatest and most important duty is to preach the gospel." I know this to be true because I live it!

Good week to you all, Tchau!

Elder Buck


No comments:

Post a Comment