Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 32 - February 16, 2015

Just walking...

I am doing well! We had a really good week and we are teaching a bunch! My companion reminds me a LOT of my first companion Elder Magalhães. But this time around has been a little easier because I feel like I actually know what I’m doing! I don’t need someone to show me how to be obedient or hard working when I have JESUS! There is a lot you can learn from every companion you have and with this companion the Lord has given me, I am learning patience and how to understand better what people are saying.

Cool thing: Got Boxes! With peanut butter!

Funny thing: Totally lead the music in church yesterday! 

Weekly difficulty: We had 10 elders in our house last night because of the ridiculous carnival day in Navegantes.

Spiritual Experience: We taught the Plan of Salvation for a lady and in the middle of the lesson she broke down in tears because she didn’t know where her two brothers are now who passed away 3 months ago. It was super cool to see the hope that the knowledge of this amazing gospel brings into the lives of people.

Scripture: Alma 48. Captain Moroni is so cool!

That’ s pretty much it. Love you guys!

Elder Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment