Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Week 5 - August 13, 2014

Hey!

Well this week was full of a whole lot of nothing and I have about ten minutes to type this letter...

Wednesday: We rolled around town doing what we normally do.

Thursday: Elder Kagi and I got haircuts and let me tell ya, they look awful! Actually just Elder Kagi... He asked to get a little hair taken off the top and the barber who doesn't speak english went ahead and buzzed it. Hilarious! Now I call him Anne cause he looks like Anne Hathaway from Les Miserables... hahaha I'm the worst! Afterwards, Elder Stevens from our district said he looked like a holocaust victim...YIKES.

Friday: Uh.... I'm sure we did something really spiritual in the classroom...for 9 hours.

Saturday: We honestly waited around for Sunday...

Sunday!: Devotional and church were super cool. It was my jam buddy´s last Sunday (Elder Herrerra).

Sorry I'm so lame this week but honestly nothing really fun happened until I got letters! They were really super awesome! Thank you so much for everyone who has taken time to write to me!

Just know that I love each and every one of you and God will help you if you ask for it. I'd challenge all of you to read Jacob this week, I decided that is where I get a lot of answers to my prayers. Rely on the Savior, let Him help you.

LOVE YOU!

Elder Buck




Note from Mom: 
Bailey will be leaving the MTC next Tuesday morning for Florianópolis. We probably won't get another letter until the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment