Monday, April 6, 2015

Week 39 - April 6, 2015


Me and Lamb...

Not much really happened this week other than conference so.... If any one of you did not see conference this weekend, I would exhort you to do so! Every talk was inspired of God and God passes his will to the prophets directly to us! I absolutely loved conference! That’s really all I have for this week! 

AMO VOCÊS. TCHAU!
Elder Buck


Hey there Mom! I miss you guys so much! I’m glad you got to watch conference because there were some VERY powerful talks that were given. I don’t know why I neglected to watch all of the sessions of conference at home, because literally EVERY SINGLE ONE of those talks can be applied in any one of our lives if we just look for it. I was able to watch it in English this time and it was truly incredible. I’m looking forward to being able to read all of them when the next Liahona comes out! And mom I appreciate all you’ve been doing for me out here too. I know it’s hard to help someone who is so far away, but somehow through the emails, letters, and boxes haha you’ve helped me more than I could have ever imagined you would be able to. I love you so much and look forward to hearing from you soon!! te amo! ...Elder Buck

Hey dad it’s good hearing from you! But seriously wow conference was SO good! The priesthood session was absolutely amazing. I was thinking of you a lot Saturday during the priesthood session. I was thinking about how it’s already been a whole year since we went to the conference center together to watch the Priesthood session in Salt Lake. It’s so crazy what happened to the time. There was a talk by a 70 I think.... that talked about raising fathers or something, I kind of forgot cause I didn’t have my notebook, but I just want you to know that you have been raising a father from day 1. And there is not a moment where I didn’t appreciate how you treated me or taught me. There is still SO MUCH I have to learn but you helped put me on the right track. You have truly shown me what kind of man I need to become and I just wanted to thank you for that. Love you Dad! ...Elder Buck

The most beautiful thing I've seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment