Monday, February 1, 2016

Week 82 - February 1, 2016


Cleaning the font...


Hey y’all!

So this week was nuts because we were running around trying to get things done for other districts and for ourselves and it was crazy! This week flew! And as for the big "surprise"....

We had a baptism! Her name is Sandra. She has been coming to church and receiving the missionaries for a long time and she finally made herself ready to be baptized. Her whole family (including her kids), her cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. are members of the church and she finally got baptized. It was great and really emotional and the spirit was super strong. It was like as if the missing piece of a puzzle was found! The moment she came out of the water her uncle (who practically raised her) said, "Now is your chance for eternal life my daughter." Right then the spirit hit me like a ton of bricks! I will never forget that!

I’m sorry this email is short and that I don’t have a lot of time to write today (plus it is really really hot where I am sitting right now and I’m seriously sweating to death), but I love you all and hope you all have a great week! The church is true, the Book of Mormon is the word of God, and Christ lives!

Tchau!
Elder Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment